WOKING ASSOCIATION OF VOLUNTARY SERVICE
WAVS are updating their website. Please be patience as we will launch our new version shortly. Thank you May 2016
Woking Association of Voluntary Service provides a range of services to the voluntary organisations and community groups in the Woking area, including:
- Information, advice and training
- Information and support on human resources, funding, payroll & group development.
- Promoting voluntary work in the community and actively recruiting and placing volunteers in organisations of their choice.
- Acting as an ‘umbrella’ for all voluntary/charitable activities.
- New initiatives & organisations in the response to local needs.
- Providing representative and advice to voluntary bodies in order that they may work together in the best interests of their service users